Nurses can add an unlimited amount of credentials to their personal NurseGrid Mobile account with photos of the certification, issuance information, and expiration reminders. This information will be available to you a manger as long as the nurse enters them into their account. Here is how they enter a credential:
- Select your profile by tapping Me in the bottom right-hand corner and Credentials” from the list.
- Tap the credentials icon in the top right-hand corner, or in the center of the screen if you don’t have any credentials added yet.
- Search or scroll to find your credentials and tap each one you would like to add details to.
- After you’ve selected each one, tap Back and select the credential to add details.
- Select Edit in the top right corner.
- You can take a picture of the front and back of your certification by tapping on the Front photo square and doing the same for the Back photo square.
- You can fill in information on the issue date, expiration date, training center information, and two expiration date reminder notifications.
- Tap Done when you’re finished and would like to save the information entered.