At NurseGrid we celebrate, recognize, and admire nurses, and we build our technology specifically for them. We have a founding team of nurses and many of us have worked in healthcare or have family working in the space. And as a healthcare technology company, if we aren’t making nurses’ lives easier, then we are failing at our jobs.
To show our appreciation for nurses, and in an effort to get nurses’ feedback to make our product even better, we are offering a fully catered food party to one lucky hospital department! Just send us a picture of you and your colleagues using NurseGrid to enter!
- Send us a photo of you and your friends or colleagues holding up your phone showing us the NurseGrid app, like this:
- Post the photo to any social platform and use the hashtag #NurseGridParty.
- In the comments, let us know what you love about NurseGrid and what you’d like to see in the future.
- If you don’t use social media, simply email us the photo at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The more people in the photo holding up the app, the more entries you will receive. For example, if you have 5 people in your photo, you will receive 5 entries to the contest.
- If you don't already have the app, you can download it here.
- The photo can be taken with a camera or phone but should not be blurry.
- Everyone in the photo must be showing the NurseGrid app on their phone.
- Contest starts June 5th and ends June 14th.
- Let us know in your post or email what you love about NurseGrid and what you’d like to see in the future!
Terms and Conditions:
- By submitting the photo you consent to NurseGrid using the photo publicly in the future and for future campaigns.
- The submissions may be used in promotional materials, so please make sure no sensitive information is portrayed in the photo.