With NurseGrid Manager, you can also provide access to staff members you’d like using the platform’s feature set! There is no limit to the number of admins you can invite, so you can assign your clinical coordinator or assistant nurse manager with set privileges based on what they will be accessing.
How to add a staff member as an admin:
- Within the “Staff’ section, click the “Admins” sub-menu.
- Click the “Add Admin” button in the top right-hand corner.
- A pop-up window will appear where you can select the desired colleague by clicking the drop-down menu of “Select Colleague”.
- Select the permissions you would like the admin to have access to by checking them individually or by simply clicking the “Select All’ box at the very top.
- Click the “Save” button at the top of the pop-up.
- The staff member is now an admin and can access NurseGrid Manager by using the same credentials that they use to log into the manager app at manager.nursegrid.com.