NurseGrid believes those who do the most important work deserve the best technology. Since 2013, we’ve launched the #1 nurse app in the nation and rolled out our staffing solution to hundreds of nurse managers. The next evolution of NurseGrid is now.
Our marketing team is adding a part-time designer to support brand initiatives and product promotion. Join a small, driven marketing team at an exciting point in the company’s journey, and use your art to engage and influence nursing professionals across the country.
The Marketing Designer role is a part-time, 20-hour per month contract position that supports business development and community engagement. The role reports to the Director of Marketing and is based out of our headquarters in Portland, Oregon.
- Conceptualize, design, and produce material including:
- Website graphics
- Organic and paid social images
- Print assets
- Display ads
- Email templates
- Own layout and design of sales enablement and nurturing content, including powerpoint decks, case studies, and white papers
- Collaborate with Marketing team on ideas
- Collaborate with Product designers to create a cohesive brand experience
- 4+ years design experience
- Comfortable using Adobe Creative Suite
- Portfolio that reflects experience in digital, print, social, and events
Who you are:
- You are motivated and organized
- You are a trendsetter
- You are highly communicative
- You are comfortable both following directions and taking initiative
- You welcome urgency
- You can design for different personas, e.g users vs executives
Bonus points for:
- Experience designing for healthcare
- Experience with B2B companies
- Experience with video and animation
ABOUT NURSEGRID – NurseGrid is a Portland-grown and venture-backed startup founded in 2013. With the mission to change healthcare from the inside out, we build innovative staffing, scheduling, and communication technology solutions for nurses and the healthcare industry. Over 1,000,000 nurses have downloaded our free mobile app, NurseGrid Mobile, and hundreds of nurse managers throughout the United States have activated accounts for our paid SaaS solution, NurseGrid Manager.
We are a diverse and inclusive team of nearly 40 and growing. We work hard and produce high-quality work at a rapid pace, but we also prioritize balance; offering a generous PTO package, medical/dental/vision benefits, work-from-home-Wednesdays, and six optional remote work days per quarter. Plus, we work in a laid-back, dog-friendly office located in the heart of Old Town Portland, with Ground Kontrol and the Lan Su Chinese Gardens right around the corner, as well as multiple transit options to the office.
NurseGrid is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, secular orientation, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other factor protected by law.