NurseGrid believes that those who do the most important work deserve the best technology. Over the past four years, we’ve created the number one nurse app in the United States and rolled out our SaaS solution to hundreds of nurse managers. Now we are ready to go even further. Our 28-person team is looking for a part-time (40 hours per month) front-end web developer to work with our design and marketing teams to ensure our website stays top- notch! This is an in-office position, working out of our Portland, OR headquarters. Relocation assistance will not be offered.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build out website infrastructure as needed
- Develop HTML emails and Hubspot Landing Page templates
- Integrate Hubspot forms into WordPress web pages
- Supporting website additions and change requests from Marketing and Customer Success teams
- Setting up a staging environment in WordPress
What we’re looking for:
- 1-2 years of front-end web development experience
- Solid proficiency in HTML, CSS, and WordPress(PHP, MySQL)
- Experience integrating marketing automation forms into web pages
- Experience or knowledge of Foundation (http://foundation.zurb.com/)
Bonus points for:
- Knowledge of or ability to work with Hubspot mark-up language – HubL
- Experience with Salesforce customization – Apex Code
- Eye for graphic design
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
NurseGrid is a Portland-grown and venture-backed startup founded in 2013. With the mission of creating technology for nurses that makes their personal lives better, their professional lives more efficient, and contributing to improved outcomes in healthcare, we build innovative staffing, scheduling, and communication technology solutions for the healthcare industry. Over 300k nurses have downloaded our free mobile app (NurseGrid Mobile) and hundreds of nurse managers throughout the United States have activated accounts for our paid SaaS solution (NurseGrid Manager).
We are a small (28 person) but growing and always dynamic team. We work hard and produce high-quality work at a rapid pace, but we also have a ping pong table in our office, a couple non-work related Slack channels, a company volunteering initiative, and a team wide adoration of pets. We’re located in the heart of downtown Portland with a killer view of Mt. Hood and multiple transportation routes and options to the office. We offer a generous PTO package, medical/dental/vision benefits, work-from-home-Wednesdays, and six optional remote work days per quarter. Come enjoy the work, connect with the team, and set aside some time to enjoy everything the Northwest has to offer.
How to apply
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with links to your resume and where you live on the internet.