This position is responsible for translating the strategic vision and objectives of the Company into a detailed product roadmap for NurseGrid Manager. Inherent in this task is the ability to develop effective relationships with all sections of the Company, from leadership to sales to customer success to the engineering team. A key challenge will be communicating product capabilities, market fit, vision and roadmap to all team members in NurseGrid. The Product Manager must manage the challenge of integrating long-term business goals for the Company with the constant demands of adjusting the product based on user data and feedback. The Product Manager will be required to speak to customers on a regular basis, in particular enterprise clients who seek to establish specific feature sets within NurseGrid Manager.
Things you will bring to our team
- Experience with the challenges faced by early stage/startup companies
- Experience and knowledge in what it takes to provide a clear, stable, and productive relationship with engineers and designers building cloud-based SaaS solutions
- A passion for integrating customer feedback into product roadmap
- The flexibility to integrate new strategic initiatives into a busy product roadmap
- An analytic framework that uses data and metrics to drive product roadmap decisions without inhibiting the ability to innovate by taking calculated risks
- A willingness and ability to participate in sales conversations on an as needed basis
- You can write crystal-clear use cases for new software features
- You are comfortable speaking with software engineers about technical design tradeoffs including platforms, frameworks, scalability and performance.
- You are an excellent product evangelist who can educate non-technical employees about our product on a daily basis
- You are familiar with setting up QA process to improve stability and reduce the incidence of bugs during software development
- You are familiar with using Atlassian Products (Jira/Confluence/Trello) to manage team priorities
- You can keep an open mind about new product initiatives despite managing an already busy product roadmap
What we offer
- Competitive base salary and optional equity
- Medical/dental/vision benefits
- Flexible remote schedules
- Friendly, casual office environment
- Walking distance to multiple food cart pods and restaurants
Who we are
The NurseGrid team of serial entrepreneurs and healthcare professionals are changing the landscape of healthcare technology by building solutions for the end users instead of the C-suites. Our applications have been used by over 250,000 nurses all around the country on a daily basis to manage their schedules and communicate with their colleagues. We’re helping fix healthcare, one nurse at a time.
How to apply
Send an email to email@example.com with links to your resume and where you live on the internet.