The NurseGrid Account Coordinator is a detail-oriented individual, who ensures that the many moving pieces of rolling out our technology in a new healthcare environment elicits the best possible outcome for our end-user and their staff. The nursing landscape is distinctly diverse, and while NurseGrid is built to accommodate and meet the needs of any nursing professional out there, we’re looking for an individual who possesses the critical thinking skills necessary to assist in implementation, and play a crucial role in establishing the launch pad of all future successes for every customer. This is an in-office position, working out of our Portland, OR headquarters. Relocation assistance will not be offered.
What you’ll be doing:
- Participate in the onboarding of new accounts, working closely with your Account Manager to ensure each new user is appropriately configured upon their first interaction with the platform and with our team.
- There may also exist a possibility of leading kickoff calls with new clients, rendering a great first impression with nurse managers in further understanding their primary pain points, goals in using NurseGrid technology, and general product education in ensuring we work within their existing processes and operations.
- Tasks related to onboarding preparation can include organizing the initial kickoff call between NurseGrid and the primary point of contact, activating the account and assisting in populating with relevant department information (staff roster, credentials, advanced functionality, etc.), and working with the sales team in attaining further insight in preparation for a first interaction
- Lead the overall reporting and data insights for evaluating account health of all active accounts. This includes monitoring of a new account’s progress in rollling out NurseGrid at their worksite, understanding the usage of NurseGrid’s features, and identifying power accounts demonstrating optimal use of the platform.
- Assist account manager in logging manager inquiries – and the inquiries of their staff – to ensure all correspondences are identified and resolved in preparation for account check-in’s
- Collaborate with our most successful accounts in generating customer testimonials based on the impact NurseGrid is having in the realms of staff satisfaction, scheduling efficiencies, among other identified benefits. This can include conducting staff and manager interviews, working with our marketing team in constructing effective case studies, and rendering these results to further propel sales conversations with future prospects.
- Opportunities may also surface to work closely with NurseGrid’s community management team in coordinating various programs and opportunities conducted by Customer Success’s program manager. This can include participating in the management of our Ambassador Program, monitoring the effectiveness of user and onboarding communications, assisting in conducting focus groups and relevant user studies, and coordinating nurse events and meetups within the local Portland area.
What we’re looking for:
- BA or BS preferred
- Experience with Excel or equivalent tools for data analysis required
- 1 – 2 years in a event, account, or program coordinator position, or externally facing equivalent
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience in healthcare a major plus
Bonus points for:
- Experience in owning a CRM platform for recording customer information and general activity
- Fundamental understanding of insights and analytics. We want to hear about your own accomplishments of turning numbers into action!
NurseGrid is a Portland-grown and venture-backed startup founded in 2013. With the mission of creating technology for nurses that makes their personal lives better, their professional lives more efficient, and contributing to improved outcomes in healthcare, we build innovative staffing, scheduling, and communication technology solutions for the healthcare industry. Over 300k nurses have downloaded our free mobile app (NurseGrid Mobile) and hundreds of nurse managers throughout the United States have activated accounts for our paid SaaS solution (NurseGrid Manager).
We are a small (28 person) but growing and always dynamic team. We work hard and produce high-quality work at a rapid pace, but we also have a ping pong table in our office, a couple non-work related Slack channels, a company volunteering initiative, and a team wide adoration of pets. We’re located in the heart of downtown Portland with a killer view of Mt. Hood and multiple transportation routes and options to the office. We offer a generous PTO package, medical/dental/vision benefits, work-from-home-Wednesdays, and six optional remote work days per quarter. Come enjoy the work, connect with the team, and set aside some time to enjoy everything the Northwest has to offer.
How to apply
Send an email to email@example.com with links to your resume and where you live on the internet.